Are you looking for the best places to get married in Vegas but struggling to decide between a venue on or off the strip? We get it! Choosing the best places to get married in Vegas can be overwhelming and frustrating at the best of times, but it can be ten times more confusing when you’re trying to plan a wedding or an elopement.
Luckily, you don’t have to do it alone! We’ve developed this in-depth guide to help you know what the best places to get married in Vegas are as well as what they’re all about. We’ve also given you some details about our all-inclusive packages as well,
There are 20 off-the-strip locations and nine on-the-strip wedding locations we showcase on our website. All of them are among some of the best places to get married in Vegas. For reference, see below for what they are.
– Red Rock Canyon Overlook
– Desert Love Land
– Red Rock Canyon Red Springs Boardwalk
– Springs Preserve
– Red Rock Canyon Ash Springs
– Lake Las Vegas
– Tule Springs at Floyd Lamb Park
– Dry Lake Bed
– El Dorado Canyon Nelsons Ghost Town
– Mount Charleston
– Red Rock Country Club
– Spring Mountain Ranch
– Pahrump Valley Winery
– The Chapel House
– JW Marriot
– Emeralds at Queensridge
– Greengale Farms
– Cactus Joe’s Desert Garden and Chapel
– Valley of Fire
– Smith Centre
– Fifth Street School
– Havana Room
– Las Vegas Boulevard
– Four Seasons Las Vegas Hotel
– Neon Museum
– The Doyle
As you can see, there are a number of wedding venues that could be considered the best places to get married in Vegas. However, that can be a lot to take in. So, to help you, we’ve narrowed it down to just six! Three off-the-strip and three on-the-strip. Let’s start with the three off-the-strip.
For our off-the-strip wedding locations, we’re going to start with Red Rock Canyon.
The Red Rock Canyon National Conservational Area is located in the Mojave Desert and is a popular elopement and wedding location for couples looking to escape the hustle and bustle of the city.
We love it here and just had to include it as one of the best places to get married in Vegas. The location can accommodate up to 50 guests and has the most incredible sandstone peaks for an impressive backdrop.
What a location! If you’re looking for something with a lot of history and nostalgia, you just have to consider El Dorado Canyon (specifically the Nelson Ghost Town) as one the best places to get married in Vegas. The venue makes you feel like you’ve just stepped back in time.
You’ll find rusty antique cars, old roads, gas station signs, old buildings, and even old mining equipment from yesteryear. It really is one of the most incredible places to host an intimate wedding surrounded by those closest to you. The location can host up to 60 guests.
Accommodating up to 30 guests and another popular contender as one of the best places to get married in Vegas is Mount Charleston. This magnificent location has so much to offer and is a popular year-round getaway for Las Vegas residents and visitors.
The mountain is snow-capped for half of the year and offers incredible mountainous backdrops for your wedding images.
Now, let’s talk about the top three on-the-strip locations.
Of the three on-the-strip locations for this list, we’re starting with the Havana Room.
For those with a guest count up to 50, they may find the unique Havana Room one of the best places to get married in Vegas.
Of the many features that make the Havana Room a great choice, one of them is the incredible crystal chandelier stylishly suspended over the dark wooden dance floor. It adds a dramatic element to your wedding ceremony photographs and makes it a great choice for an on-the-strip wedding venue.
We can’t have a list outlining the best places to get married in Vegas without including the legendary Bellagio as one of the leading contenders. We have an exclusive partnership in place with the Bellagio that allows us to host weddings and elopements with up to 25 guests on the terrace.
It overlooks the famous Bellagio fountains, which makes for impressive photo opportunities both during and after you’ve shared your wedding vows with one another.
The Neon Museum is one of the most iconic places to host your wedding or elopement. It features on our list as one of the best places to get married in Vegas because it is home to over 200 historic signs from all the legendary casinos and resorts, including Caesars Palace.
There are signs to suit all types of couples and their personalities, and it feels like you’re stepping right into Vegas history. It’s also an awesome place to hang out after the ceremony to get some more great shots with your photographer.
Once you’ve found the best places to get married in Vegas, you will need to start looking for vendors to help you pull your elopement or wedding together. At Elopement Las Vegas, we offer two sought-after all-inclusive wedding ceremony packages that make this easy for you!
First, there’s the deluxe.
Our deluxe ceremony package starts at $3,600 and includes:
– 1 tier white wedding cake with fresh flowers to match your bouquet (plus cake table, place, napkins and cake server)
– 90min of fine art wedding photography with access to full resolution and professionally edited photos in an online gallery (including downloads)
– Modern day wedding officiant
– Choice of religious or non religious wedding ceremony. (Filing of Las Vegas mariage certificate is included). Allow for personal vows and witness included if needed.
– All location permits and fees
– Custom lush bridal bouquet composed of garden greenery and seasonal flowers. (Hand tied with ribbon of your choice)
– One boutonniere to match the bridal bouquet and tied with a ribbon of your choice.
– Champagne or sparkling wine toast (for couple only)
– Wedding coordinator for the ceremony to ensure everything goes smoothly
– Welcome package with vendor referrals for transportation, professional hair and makeup and much more. (Also includes information on how to obtain a marriage licence)
– Your choice of ceremony music
– 0 chairs
– We do, we did, we eloped sign
– Couples first dance after the ceremony
– Multiple styled set up’s for photo opportunities
– Assistance creating transportation and ceremony timeline
– If you’re looking for a little more, we also have the Exclusive Package.
We are now offering an upgraded package that starts at $5,150 that includes EVERYTHING the Deluxe Package offers, plus the following:
– Choice of ceremony backdrop (see options 1-3)
– Upgraded bottle of champagne for couple (Veuve Clicquot)
– Upgraded cake design (clients choice for a one tier cake)
– Hair and makeup for the bride (100% Mobile Las Vegas Makeup Artist and Hair Styling Services
The great thing is with both wedding ceremony packages you can still have a bridal party, live music, first dance, picnic, ceremony arch, and more. Everything can be customized to suit your needs and visions, so be sure to get in touch to discuss your wedding or elopement ideas with us.
We hope you find our recommendations for the best places to get married in Vegas to be helpful as you continue your wedding planning journey. If you need any help, let us know. We want your day to be a successful, happy one you can look back on with pride and joy!